o

o

1. The BBC will broadcast the news at 10 O'clock.

BBC台10点广播新闻。

2. G - R - O - S - V - E - N - O - R,Grosvenor.

G - R - O - S - V - E - N - O - R,格罗夫纳。

3. MySQL- d e v e l .ver s i o n - p l a t f o r m.

rpm 编写客户机程序的开发支持环境(客户机库和头文件)。

4. "Don't worry, Theresa," he said. "Tom's OK.

“别担心,姿瑞莎,”他说,“汤姆不会出问题。

5. Everything will be OK.

一切都会好的。

6. O Lord, why you put this burden on a man like me?

上帝啊,你为什么让我这样一个人来挑这副重担呀?

7. No,it's OK,thanks. I can do it myself.

不,还行,谢谢。我自己能行。

8. Got her supervisor's OK before taking a day off.

事先征得了管理人员的同意准假一天

9. OK if I go to the concert this evening?

今晚我去听音乐会行吗?

10. Any time this evening will be ok with me.

今晚时间对我都行。

11. Have they given you their OK?

他们同意你了吗?

12. They started at 7 o' clock prompt.

他们在7点钟准时出发。

13. He must do it on Tim O'Halloran's terms.

他就得按蒂姆·奥哈洛伦的条件办。

14. He' s going to arrive at 10 o' clock tomorrow.

他明天上午十点到达。

15. Momentarily he caught O'Brien's eye.

他的目光骤然跟奥勃良遇在了一起。

16. He read Eugene O'Neill rs plays in translation.

他读了经过翻译的尤金.奥尼尔的剧作。

17. But that's not much. Only 20 yuan. Is it OK?

但是不贵,只要20美元,可以吗?

18. Why are you here at eight o clock in the morning?

你为什么早晨8点钟就来这儿?

19. Do you think the method of payment is OK for you?

你们认为结算方式合适吗?

20. I made a hash o' this cruise, did I?

你们说我把这次航行搞得一团糟,是不是?

21. Hello. I'd like to reserve a table for two for eight o' clock, please.

你好,我要订一张今晚八点两个人的餐桌。

22. Have you finished lunch already? It's only12 o' clock!

你已经吃过午饭了吗?现在才12点。

23. You want to tell me something? OK, shoot!

你有话要告诉我?那好,说吧!

24. You're looking a little peaky. Are you OK?

你看来有点憔悴。你没事吧?

25. Where have you been? Didn’t you say five o’clock?

你跑到哪里去了?你不是说五点钟吗?

26. We should be OK if the lights are with us.

假如一路都是绿灯的话,我们能赶到的。

27. Do not worry, everything will be OK.

别担心,一切都会好的。

28. Is cold meat and salad OK for lunch?

午饭吃冷肉和色拉行吗?

29. Carlo: OK, then. Let's go to the cafeteria.

卡洛:好吧,我们就去自助餐厅吧!

30. Carter is playing in place of the injured O'Reilly.

卡特替代受伤的奥赖利上场比赛。

31. Carol O'Neil is of Irish descent.

卡罗尔?奥尼尔有爱尔兰血统。

32. Only when everything is ok will the patent be registered.

只有一切都顺利,才能登记专利。

33. That will be OK as long as it isn't too expensive.

只要不要太贵就没有关系。

34. Emcee: OK, bridegroom can hug your wife.

司仪:好了,新郎你可以拥抱你的新娘了。

35. Listen, bud, enough of the wisecracks, OK?

听着,老兄,别再说俏皮话了行不行?

36. O Favourite, thou hast Ionian lips.

呵,宠儿,你有爱奥尼亚人的嘴唇。

37. O,fie!What then would they call us who love you ?

呸,那我们如此喜爱你,他们要怎么说呢?

38. We'll go to the cinema tomorrow,OK?

咱们明天去看电影好吗?

39. Harvey: OK, let's try that for real this time.

哈维:好了,那我们现在真的开始录音喽。

40. O my beloved, my sweet Hesperus!

哦!迷人的太白星,我挚爱的伴侣!

41. O cruel, needless misunderstanding!

哦,残酷的、没有必要的误会!

42. The shops usually open at nine o' clock.

商店一般在九点钟开始营业。

43. Oh OK, then. Have it your own way.

啊,好啦。随你的便吧。

44. O sacred privilege of Roman citizenship!

啊,神圣的罗马公民权,一度是神圣不容侵犯的,而今却横遭残踏!

45. OK,Mr. White. Could you show me your passport?

嗯,怀特先生,您可以把护照给我看一下吗?

46. O mistress mine!

噢,我的爱人!

47. Luther's ball handling is still OK to me.

在我看来,海德的控球还算过得去。

48. In the sho ing mall, which is o osite the hotel.

在旅馆对面的购物中心里。

49. Thanks a lot, but I am ok.

多谢,不过我能行。

50. O' plus A:The red earth of Tara Tara!

奥与阿:塔拉的红土!塔拉!

51. Oliver: OK, then, for the Yalie doctor.

奥利弗:得了,别谈那位耶鲁医生了!

52. O'Brien had tortured him to the edge of lunacy.

奥勃良快把他折磨到了神经错乱的地步。

53. O'Brien drew back the lever on the dial.

奥勃良把仪表上的杠杆拉回去。

54. O'Brien had drawn back the lever.

奥勃良把杠杆拉了回来。

55. O'Keefe regarded his glowing cigar tip.

奥基夫凝视着他那支点燃着的雪茄烟头。

56. As promised, O'keefe had documented his charge.

奥基夫如约把他的揭发写成了书面材料。

57. Shep O'Neal tells us about a few of these books.

奥尼尔接下来为我们讲一讲有关这些书籍的情况。

58. The full glory of the O'Connors will never return.

奥康瑙尔家族盛世的光辉将一去不复返了。

59. Othello. O, yes; and went between us very oft.

奥瑟罗啊,不,他常常在我们两人之间传递消息。

60. OK, ladies and gentlemen, we seem to be in complete agreement that we should submit a tender for the construction contract immediately.

女士们,先生们,看起来我们一致同意我们应该立刻递交竞标这个建设项目的投标书。

61. She took six subjects at O level.

她参加了六门课程的普通证书考试。

62. She didn' t go to bed until eleven o' clock.

她直到11点才上床睡觉。

63. She's OK, but she always likes to blab about how successful her husband is.

她还可以啦,不过她老爱提她老公有多成功。

64. OK . Luxury, mid - size or compact ?

好。 是要豪华型、中型还是小型车?

65. OK,everybody,we will drive directly to your hotel.

好了,各位,我们直接开车去您下榻的饭店。

66. Ok,ok,don't hop along, mind your wounded foot!

好了,好了,别跳了,留神你的伤脚吧!

67. Ok, ok, don't lose your cool!

好了,好了,可别发火!

68. It's OK, you're among friends now.

好了,现在你的周围都是朋友了。

69. OK,but I've got to be back before 11 p.m.

好吧,不过我得在晚上11点前回来。

70. OK,but next time you must have one of mine.

好吧,但下次你得抽一支我的了。

71. OK, I will take one if you "force" me to.

好吧,如果你"逼着"我抽,那我就来一支。

72. OK,let me start with the particles.

好吧,就让我从小品词开始讲起吧。

73. Ok,we'll come at eleven the day after tomorrow.

好吧,我们后天11点去。

74. OK, I'll have some shots of penicillin.

好吧,我愿意打几针青霉素。

75. OK,if I call on you to paint the room tomorrow?

好吧,我能明天登门帮你粉刷房间吗?

76. OK, if I call on you to paint the room tomorrow?

好吧,我能明天登门帮你粉刷房间吗?

77. OK, a special to you, 2.5 yuan a kilo.

好吧,给你个特价, 2.5元一公斤吧。

78. OK,it will be a new experience for me,too.

好吧,这也是我第一次体验。

79. OK,what are you going to do next?

好啊,你们还想干什么?

80. Come on! It's OK.

好啦! 这没什么。

英语宝典
考试词汇表