reinspection

reinspection

1. Welded seam is not straight caused by adhesion sides ,require factory reinspection and rework.

"热压模线内侧粘边,造成模线不线,要求重新检查返工"译成如下是否可以:

2. 1 We made reinspection after the goods arrived in Shanghai and found the quality not up to the contract stipulations.

1货到上海后我们进行了复验,发现品质与合同规定不符。

3. Do not attempt to conduct an inspection on your own. Contact your plumbing contractor for a reinspection to assure continuing safety.

不要试图自己进行检查。请与您的管道承包商联系,让起来检查以确保使用安全。

4. The buyers shall have the right to reinspect the Quality and Quality (Weight) of the cargo.

买方有权对货物的和数量(重量)进行复验,复验费由买方负担。

5. The Buyers shall have the right to reinspect the Quality and Quantity (Weight) of the cargo.

买方有权对货物的品质和数量(重量)进行复验,复验费由买方负担。

6. But for this item, it is international practice that the reinspection should be made within 7 days upon the arrival and if any discrepancies are found, you may lodge claims with us within 30 days.

但是根据国际惯例,对该商品的复查应在货物抵达后7天内进行。如果发现有任何差异,你方在30天内可以向我方提出索赔。

7. However, the company plans to reinspect the facilities "very soon" as part of its own investigation, she said.

但是,据伽丁娜说,公司计划“将很快”再次检查这二个工厂,作为公司调查的一个部分。

8. Where do you wish to reinspect the goods?

你们希望在哪儿对货物进行复验?

9. 24.You have the right to reinspect the goods on their arrival.

你们有权在货物到达后复检。

10. The buyers shall have the right to reinspect the goods at the port of discharging.

允许买方在卸货港复检。

11. The buyer is entitled to reinspect the goods upon their arrival even though inspection has been made before shipment.

即使货物在装运前已经进行了检验,买方在货物到达时还可以进行复检。

12. The conclusion on reinspection shall be made by the commodity inspection authorities or the State Administration for Commodity Inspection which has accepted the application for reinspection.

商检工作人员应当定期接受业务培训和考核,经考核合格,方可上岗执行职务。

13. Well, according to the international practice, you should inspect the goods before shipping and we have the right to reinspect on arrival.

嗯.根据国际惯例.你方负责货物装船前的检验.而我方负责货物抵达后的复检.

14. If there is any discrepancy when you reinspect our goods, could you please inform us in 7 days?

在复检中如果发现什么问题.请在7天之内通知我们.

15. It is impossible to reinspect the equipment at the port of destination so we demand it be reinspected at the site.

在目的港无法复验这一设备,所以我公司要求在现场复验。

16. 26.It is impossible to reinspect the equipment at the port of destination, so we demand it be reinspected at the site.

在目的港没有复验的设备,于是我们要求在现场复验。

17. The reinspection is really important.

复检真的很重要。

18. The reinspection fee shall be borne by the buyers.

复检费应由买方负担。

19. After reinspection we found that the quality of the goods was not in conformity with the contract stipulation.

复验后发现,质量与合同规定不符合。

20. The right to reinspect.

复验权。

21. 20 What's the time limit for the reinspection?

复验的时限是什么时候?

22. at's the time limit for the reinspection?

复验的时限是什么时候?

23. The reinspection certificates shall be issued by an inspection organization acceptable to the seller.

复验证书须由一家卖方认可的检验机构签发。

24. Ok, we can live with that. But if we find any discrepancy in the process of reinspection, we will inform you in 7 days.

好的.我们可以接受.但是如果我们在复检中发现问题会在7天内通知你方.查看全文来源分类:商务外贸

25. 25.If there is any discrepancy in your reinspection, please advise us within two weeks.

如果你们的复检有异议,请在两周内通知我们。

26. But for this item, it is international practice that the reinspection should be made within 7 days upon the arrival and if any discrepances are found, you may lodge claims with us within 30 days.

如果发现有任何差异,你方在30天内可以向我方提出索赔。

27. What if the result of the inspection and the reinspection do not coinside with ?

如果检验与复验的结果有出入怎么办?

28. What if the results from the inspection and the reinspection do not coincide with each other?

如果检验和复验的结果有出入该怎么办呢?

29. inspection and the reinspection do not coincide with each other?

如果检验和复验的结果有出入该怎么办呢?

30. Any violation of the rules may cause the vessel to undergo quarantine reinspection.

如果违反上述规定,该船舶必须重新实施出境检疫。

31. A. Reinspect all questionalble discontinuities to assure that no defective parts are accepted.

对所有有疑问的显示全部重新检验,以保证不使有缺陷的零件通过。

32. The buyers are entitled to reinspect the goods upon arrival even though inspection has been made of the goods before shipment.

尽管货物在装运前已被检验了,买方有权在货物抵达后复检。

33. Yes, of course. Your have the right of reinspection.

当然有权。你方有权复查。

34. Yes. And your side may reinspect, if you like.

徐: 你方还可以再检查,如果想这样做的话。

35. Our bureau at the port of destination shall reinspect the goods upon arrival.

徐:货物到达后,我们设在港口的商检部门将重新栓查。

36. Where do you wish to reinspect the gkods?

您希望在哪里复验商品?

37. nbsp; Where do you wish to reinspect the goods?

您希望在哪里复验商品?

38. WIllinoise do eager physical to reinspect trap grbordermothers?

您期望在哪里复验商品?

39. We have the right to reinspect the goods on their arrival.

我们有到货的复验权/我们有权在货物到达时进行复验。

40. Yes. And your side may reinspect,if you like.

是的。如果想的话,你方还可以再检查。

41. The wound feelings reinspection of Cao

曹的伤情复检

42. It is international practice that the reinspection should be made within 7 days upon the arrival and if any discrepancies are found, you may lodge claims with us within 30 days.

根据国际惯例,对商品的复查应在货物抵达后7天内进行。如果发现有任何差异,你方在30天内可以向我方提出索赔。

43. Should problems be found, the inspection site should be preserved, and application should be filed as soon as possible with the commodity inspection authorities for reinspection.

检验发现问题的,应当保留现场,并及时申请商检机构复验。

44. What if the results from the inspectionthe reinspection do not coincide with each other?

检验和复验的结果有出入该怎么办呢?

45. The wound feelings reinspection not according from hospital diagnosis proof

没有按照医院诊断证明作出的伤情复检

46. We will, for sure. And at the same time we demand that the reinspection fee be borne by your company, Is that all right for you?

没问题.同时我们也要求复检费由贵方承担.你们可以接受吗?查看全文来源分类:商务外贸

47. Summary Reinspection Sheet

简要复查单

48. On reinspection, we find that the quality of your shipment do not meet the contract standard.

经复检,我们发现贵方交货质量达不到合同规定标准。

49. 800. Your shipment of goods has been found short in weight by reinspection.

经复验,发现贵方发送的货物短重。

50. reinspection 复验In consideration of your extensive experience in the field, we are glad to appoint you as our agent.

考虑到你们在这一业务范围的丰富经验,我们很高兴指定你们为我们的代理。

51. Contact your plumbing contractor for a reinspection to assure continuing safety.

联系您的管道承包商,让其来进行检查,以确保安全得到保障。

52. Would you tell me whether we the buyers have the right to reinspect the goods when the goods arrive?

请你告诉我,货物抵达后买方是否有权复查?

53. Will you tell me whether the buyer has the right to reinspect the goods when the goods arrive ?

请你告诉我,货物抵达后买方是否有权复查?

54. e the buyers have the right to reinspect the goods when the goods arrive?

请你告诉我,货物抵达后买方是否有权复查?

55. Yes, of course. You have the right of reinspection.

请你告诉我,货物抵达或买方是否有权复查?

56. The seller have to inspect the goods before shipment and the buyer have to reinspect the goods after arrival.

货物装船前卖方须对货物进行检验,货物运到后买方须进行复验。

57. 5. Transportation must be prepaid. a 20% charge will be made to cover cost or rehandling and reinspection.

运费必须预付。另外还要预付20%的费用用于重新装卸和重新检查。

58. have the right to reinspect the goods after their arrival.

进口商在货到后有权复验商品 .

59. nbsp; The importers have the right to reinspect the goods after their arrival.

进口商在货到后有权复验商品。

60. The importers have the right to reinspect the goods at the port of discharging.

进口商有权在卸货港复验货物。

英语宝典
考试词汇表