thanks

thanks

1. No, thank you. I am supposed to be slimming.

不吃了,谢谢你。我正在减肥呢。

2. No more thank you, I'm full up.

不添了,谢谢,我已经吃饱喝足了。

3. Thank you all the same.

不管怎样,还是要谢谢你。

4. No more, thank you-I'm full to the scuppers.

不能再加了,谢谢!-我已经吃得满出来了。

5. No, thanks, really. I just can not take any more.

不,谢谢。真的。我真的再也吃不下了。

6. No, thank you. I'm not going to risk my neck on the back of your motorbike.

不,谢谢你了,我不去冒险坐在你的摩托车后座上。

7. May we have your check in settlement of this invoice-soon? The amount be$50. Thank you.

为了结算这张发票价款,请即送下支票为荷。款额计50美元,谢谢。

8. My heartfelt thanks to you, dear teacher. On the voyage of life, you have kindled the light of hope for me. What you have done enriches my mind and broadens my view. On this day I honour you sincerely.

亲爱的老师,向您表达我最衷心的感谢。在人生旅途上,您为我点燃了希望之光,您所做的一切润泽了我的心灵,开阔了我的视野。今天我向您致以崇高的敬意。

9. Thanks for a nice evening.

今晚过得真愉快,谢谢你了。

10. They wrote to thank us/he wrote thanking us for the present.

他们[他]写信表示感谢我们赠送礼物。

11. The profuseness of his thanks was embarrassing.

他再三表示感谢使人很不好意思。

12. He never apologized for crying, but he managed a choked: "thanks, Doc, " as he carried his little friend's body home to bury him.

他没有为自己的哭泣而道歉,但在他带着他的小朋友的尸体回家埋葬的时候,他控制住自己,哽咽地说:“谢谢你,大夫。”

13. He didn't even bother to say thank you.

他甚至连说一声谢谢都不肯。

14. He did not so much as thank me.

他甚至都没谢我。

15. He stammered his thanks.

他结结巴巴地道了谢。

16. He said to be sure to say thanks from him, too.

他让我千万代他向你致谢。

17. But thanks so much for asking us. Martha! I know we're missing a marvelous time!

但是,非常感谢您的邀请,玛莎!我知道我们失掉了一次极好的机会!

18. You'll get small thanks for it.

你将吃力不讨好。

19. You can thank your lucky stars (that) you don't have to go to this dreary reception.

你真走运,不用出席那死气沉沉的招待会。

20. I'll thank you to be a little more polite.

你稍稍客气一点好不好?

21. Go down on yow knees and give thanks for your safety.

你跪下祈祷,感谢上帝保佑你平安无事。

22. A wife is to thank God her husband has faults; a husband without fault is a dangerous observer.

做妻子的应以其丈夫有缺点而感谢上帝,因为没有缺点的丈夫是个危险的观察者嘛。

23. Thank you, sir, for helping us; you are a real mensch.

先生,谢谢你帮助我们;你真是一个好人。

24. Allow us to thank you for the fairness with which you have meet us respecting this claim.

关于这项索赔,承蒙惠予公正处理,谨在此深表谢意。

25. No more, thank you. I am quite full.

再不要了,谢谢。我很饱了。

26. Surviving, thanks.

凑合,谢谢。

27. She only has herself to thank for what happened.

出了事只能怪她自己。

28. Many thanks for the lovely gift.

十分感谢你可爱的礼品。

29. Just a short line to say thanks.

只言片语聊表谢忱。

30. Mrs Smith proposed the vote of thanks, and Mr Jones seconded (it).

史密斯夫人提议大家鼓掌表示感谢,琼斯先生附议。

31. It fell to me to thank the speaker.

向演讲者致谢的任务落在我身上。

32. That sounds like fun! I'll let you know. Thanks for the invitation.

听起来很有意思。我会告诉你什么时候去。谢谢你的邀请。

33. Oh, yes. Nice to meet you, Zhou Lin. Thank you for coming to meet me.

哦,是的。很高兴见到你,周林。非常感谢你来接我。

34. Oh, thank goodness for that.

哦,谢天谢地。

35. Thanks to your timely intervention.

多亏你及时调停。

36. Thanks to the bad weather, the match had been cancelled.

多亏这个倒霉天气,挺好的比赛取消了。

37. Thank you very much.

多谢。

38. Thanks for lending me your big lawn-mower. It was just the job for the long grass.

多谢你借给我大割草机. 割高草正需要这个。

39. Thank you for going to so much trouble to find what I was looking for.

多谢你这麽费心找到了我要找的东西。

40. Thanks for your cooperation.

多谢合作。

41. Thank you for your prompt reply to our telegram.

多谢您对我们电报的即刻答复。

42. A thousand thanks for your patronage.

多谢您的大力栽培。

43. Thanks for the invitation; we may take you up on it some time.

多谢邀请,我们改日一定应邀。

44. Thanks a lot, but I am ok.

多谢,不过我能行。

45. Please clear the gangways, ladies and gentlemen. Thank you for your co-operation.

女士们、 先生们: 请别堵住通道. 谢谢诸位大力协助。

46. The actress was bowing her thanks again and again.

女演员正在一次又一次地谢幕。

47. She penned a few words of thanks.

她写了几句致谢的话。

48. She managed to get out a few words of thanks.

她勉为其难地说出了几句道谢的话。

49. She gave him her heartfelt thanks.

她向他表示衷心的感谢。

50. She never so much as said "Thanks".

她甚至不说一个"谢"字。

51. Her effusive thanks embarrassed everybody.

她道谢时非常激动,弄得大家不好意思。

52. Well, thank you for your help.

好了,感谢你的帮助。

53. Well, thank you for calling.

好了,谢谢你打电话来。

54. Well, thank God we're back.

好啦,谢天谢地我们回采了。

55. That's great, really great! Thanks very much. Can I really count on it?

实在太好了!非常感谢。这真的可靠吗?

56. Thanks to his strong constitution, Jack was able to pull through his recent serious illness.

幸亏他体质好,杰克才得以平安度过了最近这场大病。

57. It was thanks to your timely help that we accomplished the task on time.

幸亏你及时帮忙,我们才按时完成了任务。

58. Thanks to I had tied then the safety belt.

幸亏我当时系上了安全带。

59. The ailing old man kept puffing out a "Thank you" as I supported him home.

当我扶着那个有病的老人回家时,他不断气吁吁地说“谢谢你”。

60. Pretty well, thank you.

很好,谢谢。

61. Pretty good, thank you.

很好,谢谢你。

62. Fine, thank you. I discus the matter of those wing flap with my manager, and we will be.

很好,谢谢你。有关副翼的事,我跟我的经理商量过了,我们愿意把价格降到每一件2,365。

63. Thank God you've come!

感天谢地,你终于来了。

64. Bill always does justice to the turkey on Thanks giving.

感恩节时,比尔总是喜欢吃火鸡。

65. Give thanks to God.

感谢上帝。

66. Thank you for making my visit so worthwhile. I shall treasure your friendship and kind hospitality you have given me.

感谢你们使我的访问如此有价值。我将珍惜我们之间的友谊及你们给予我的盛情款待。

67. Thank you for everything.

感谢你做的一切。

68. Thank you for your valuable service.

感谢你多年的宝贵服务。

69. Thank you for your kind offer of help.

感谢你想给予帮助的好意。

70. Thank you for your letter of May10,1992 inquiring about the warranty on our products exported.

感谢你方1992年5月10日来函,询问我公司对出口商品的保证问题。

71. Thank you for your order of June9 for115 bags of wheat flour.

感谢你方6月9日来函向我公司订购115袋面粉。

72. Thank you for your order of September10.

感谢你方9月10日寄来的订单。

73. Thank you for your input.

感谢你的批评。

74. Thank you for this lovely present.

感谢你送的这件可爱的礼物。

75. Many thanks for your letter of November3.

感谢您11月3日的来函。

76. Thank you for making learning not a dull thing but a great joy.

感谢您使我们把枯燥的学习变成了巨大的乐趣。

77. Thank you for your generosity.

感谢您的慷慨。

78. Thank you for your luncheon invitation for Sunday afternoon, January the tenth, at one o'clock.

感谢您邀请我(们)出席1月10日(星期天)下午1点举行的午餐。

79. Thank you for asking me to be guest speaker at the breakfast/luncheon/dinner/meeting at Victory Hotel.

感谢您邀请我在胜利宾馆举行的早宴/午宴/晚宴/会议上出席演讲。

80. Thanks market survey, hope your sale possibly doubled. At2% reduction now is studied here.

感谢进行市场调查,希望贵公司的销售量能增加一倍。至于减价2%一事,我们正在研究中。

英语宝典
考试词汇表