whimpered

whimpered

1. "I'm so sorry," German Vettel whimpered into his Red Bull's radio.

"我很抱歉,“德国宝马加蒂耶娃他的红牛车队的无线电.

2. "It's a very ticklish business, Mr. Steger," put in the manager, yieldingly, and yet with a slight whimper in his voice

"这件事情很是件棘手的玩意儿,斯达格先生",经理接着说,表示妥协,可是语气里还含着些呜咽的样子。

3. "I guess you got out of your promise after all, Joe," he whimpered and buried his head in his arms, sobbing uncontrollably.

/ "我猜测你毕竟离开你的诺言,乔",他呜咽而且埋葬了他的手臂他头,发出呜咽声音 uncontrollably 。

4. The movement of oilseeds, grain, steel, fertilizers and other commodities has been less then lustrous the first half of 2007 and is poised to finish the 2006-07 crop year with a whimper.

2007年上半年,油籽、谷物、钢材、化肥及其它商品的运输状况始终不见起色,2006-2007作物年度即将悄然过去。

5. Elias' voice was almost a whimper of pleasure.

Elias的声音几乎是充满兴奋的低语。

6. 'Don't leave me alone,' he whimpered.

“别丢下我不管。”他呜咽着说。

7. "Poor, poor Adolf," she whimpered to Hanna Reitsch, "deserted by everyone, betrayed by all.

“可怜的、可怜的阿道夫,”她对汉娜 - 莱契低声说,“所有的人都抛弃了他,背叛了他。

8. When the body that lived at your single will with its whimper of welcome is still; how still when the spirit that answered your every mood is gone where it goes for good.

“当身体活在你独一无二的意志中所发出的迎接的低语变得寂静时;那回应你每一种心情的灵魂消逝的地方,也就是趋于善的地方,是那么的安宁。”

9. "I miss my truck," I whimpered to myself.

“真想念我的卡车。”我自言自语道。

10. 'Please don't leave me alone,' he whimpered.

“请不要丢下我不管,”他抽抽搭搭地说。

11. "It's a very ticklish business, this, Mr Steger," put in the manager, yieldingly, and yet with a slight whimper in his voice.

“这件事情,是最棘手的玩意儿,斯达格先生”,经理接着说,表示妥协,可是语气里还含着些呜咽的样子。

12. A stormbound porcupine whimpered in a treetop.

一只被风雪困住的豪猪在树上悲啼。

13. without a whimper

一声不吭

14. Whenever anyone came, he whimpered and whined, saying, "Have mercy on me!

不管谁来,他都呻吟哀诉,"饶了我吧!

15. Whenever anyone came, he whimpered and whined, saying, "Have mercy on me!

不管谁来,他都呻吟哀诉,“饶了我吧!

16. This is the way the world ends. Not with a bang but a whimper.

世界将是这样崩溃的不是轰隆一响,而是唏嘘一声。

17. After the joyous moment of two merman water, female teacher whimper: If my student knows I did injustice twice, what face good-bye do I have they?

两人鱼水之欢片刻后,女老师啜泣著说:如果我的学生知道我做了两次罪恶,我有什么面子再见他们?

18. Thus he became a stone-cutter, and as he went seeking suitable stone, he grew tired, and his feet were sore.He whimpered, " I no stone.

于是,他变成了一个采石匠,当他开始出去寻找合适的石头时,他累了,脚酸了,他啜泣着低声说:“我再也不想砍石头了。

19. THE demise of GM had been expected for so long that when it finally died there was barely a whimper.

人们预料通用会破产已经很久了,所以当它最终倒下时,几乎没有一个人对此表示惊讶。

20. Henceforth I whimper no more, postpone no more, need nothing.

从此,我不再呜咽,不再踌躇,不再需要什麽。

21. He could not possibly have endured a whipping without a whimper.

他不可能一声不吭地忍受鞭打。

22. Instead of a whimper, their limited universe will end with a bang.

他们的有限宇宙将终结于一声巨响,而非微弱的低鸣。

23. As he struggled for breath, the blood roaring in his ears, his shouts of terror began to subside, turning first into a whimper, then into a long plaintive wail.

他努力喘息,血一下子都涌到了耳根,他恐惧的喊叫声也开始变弱,先是一阵呜咽,随后就变成了悠长的悲鸣。

24. He whimpered in relief.

他在安心方面呜咽。

25. After a few seconds of frantic gulping, he threw himself face forward onto the carpet (Aunt Petunia whimpered) and beat the floor with his hands and feet, giving himself over to a violent, but entirely silent, tantrum.

他大口喘息了几秒钟后,脸朝下扑到在地毯上(佩妮姨妈心痛得抽泣了起来),用手和脚使劲儿敲着地板,气势汹汹却毫无声息地大发脾气。

26. He finally cracked and whimpered, "I want to go to Kuwait and have a family.

他的声音终于开始嘶哑,呜咽着说:“我想去科威特,我想在那里有一个家。”

27. She sat silent, intent on nothing, while the baby, already glutted with milk, whimpered because he had lost the friendly nipple.

仿佛一无所求,她静静地坐着,这时婴儿已吃饱了,但由于奶头不在嘴里而嘤嘤啼哭。

28. From the voices of girls whimper.

传来女孩呜咽的声音。

29. But it has always been obvious that when Mourinho left the club, he would leave with a bang and not a whimper.

但是现在已经明朗的是伴随穆里尼奥离开俱乐部的将是一段剧烈的震荡而不是一片哭泣声。

30. To cry weakly; whimper.

低声哭,呜咽

31. You are always this way, Ma, you always take the pain without a single whimper, he thought. You may have fallen ill yesterday or even the day before , but you did not tell us, did not even cry out at night.

你永远这样,妈,你永远都是默默地忍受一切,他想,也许昨天或者前天你就病了,但你不说出来,甚至夜里都不哼出声来。

32. The tailor whimpered, "I want just to look about and see if I can earn a bit of bread for myself, in this forest.

你这小脚丫。”

33. Suppose you want the dog object to howl, growl or whimper?How do you make the changes dynamically?

假如你要让狗对象发出其他各种各样的叫声,你该如何动态的改变这些属性呢?

34. Pinhead: Save your tears. I'll reap your sorrow slowly. I have centuries to discover the things that make you whimper.

别哭了。我会慢慢收获你的悲伤。我有时间去发现让你悲泣的原由。

35. Then it spotted Zhu! Like an arrow launching from the bow, it charged straight for him! Chu was petrified. He was too scared to even whimper.

发现了祝!它如箭出弦一般向他冲去!祝浑身僵硬了,吓得都叫不出来了。

36. Then it spotted Zhu! Like an arrow launching from the bow, it charged straight for him! Chu was petrified. He was too scared to even whimper.

发现了祝!它如箭出弦一般向他冲去!祝浑身僵硬了,吓得都叫不出来了。

37. We can use “sob”, “whimper” “grieve”.

呜咽,悲哭,抽泣 mean “grieve”.

38. to whine; to whimper; to bleat

哀诉

39. To whine;whimper.

哭嚷;呜咽

40. In Mr Bergman's films, characters would often be silent, or scenes would unroll with no sound but the whimper of wind, the drip of water or, especially, the tick and chime of watches and clocks.

在伯格曼先生的电影里,人物常常默默无语,场景常常无声展开,风在呜咽,水珠滴落,尤其是能听到手表和挂钟的嘀嗒声。

41. In her crib , Bonnie whimpered at the sight of her mother being seized .

在她的小床里,邦尼看见妈妈被抓住就呜呜地哭了。

42. Cityfei sha whimper,huang numerous outside, a scene of desolation.

城内飞沙呜咽,城外荒冢累累,一片荒凉景象。

43. She always starts off with a band but ends with a whimper.

她做事总是虎头蛇尾的。

44. She let out a whimper, brush-like sword admission back again.

她哼了一声,刷的一下又把剑收了回去。

45. She began to whimper loudly.

她开始大声地哽咽起来。

46. She whimpered : "Don't hurt me!"

她抽噎地说:“别伤我的心!”

47. She whimpered : "Don't leave me!"

她抽噎地说:“别离开我!”

48. She whimpered:Don't hurt me!

她抽噎地说:别伤我的心!

49. while Billee, the good-natured, with an ear chewed and rent to ribbons, cried and whimpered throughout the night.

好脾气的比利,一只耳朵被咬了,扯成了几条,整整呜咽叫喊了一夜。

50. And if he starts to whimper, I'll just harmonize with him.

如果他开始呜咽,我就逗他。

51. Let me not whine and whimper over things I have no control over.

对于我不能控制的事情,求你使我不要报怨,发牢骚。

52. The dog whimpered dejectedly.

小狗发出了悲怆的“呜呜”声。

53. I shall restore their spirits when they are waning, bind their wounds when they bleed, cradle them when they whimper and comfort them when they mourn.

当他们无精打采的时候,我会振奋他们的精神;当他们流血的时候,我会为他们包扎伤口;当他们呜咽的时候,我会将他们揽入怀中;当他们哀伤的时候,我会安慰他们。

54. As we walked by a farmhouse, a feeble whimper from behind made us turn around to locate the source.

当我们走过一家农舍时,身后忽传来一阵微弱的嗯咽声,引得我们回头寻找。

55. The little dog whimper when I tried to bathe its wounds

当我想给那小狗清洗伤口时它悲嗥起来

56. The little dog whimpered when I tried to bathe its wounds.

当我想给那小狗清洗伤口时它悲嗥起来。

57. Some of us whimper along life's way.

我们中的一些人就一生嗟叹。

58. Some of us whimper that life's all wrong.

我们中的一些人就哀诉生活多磨难.

59. Some of us whimper along life'way.

我们中的一些就一生嗟怨。

60. I clamped my teeth to keep from uttering a single whimper.

我咬紧牙关,一声不出。

61. Insatiably avid For the dark and the uncertain, I shall not whimper like Ovid Chased from his Latin paradise.

我对黑暗和不确定的事物贪得无厌,但是不会像被逐出其拉丁乐园的奥维德那样啜泣。

62. Because we cannot forever smile, Because we must trudge in the dust awhile, Some of us whimper that life's all wrong.

我就在想,我真的跟不上时代了,我现在都不敢说爱,更多的是说喜欢。但是怎么半呢?

63. I can't touch it, I whimpered, feeling that the kitten was staring at me with reproachful eyes

我摸不着啊,我带着哭腔说,只觉得小猫正瞪眼看着我,那眼神在责怪我。

64. I am listening for a cry or a whimper from upstairs

我留神听着楼上传来的哭声或呜咽声

65. I am listening for a cry or a whimper from upstairs .

我留神听着楼上传来的哭声或呜咽声。

66. I was listening for a cry or a whimper from upstairs.

我留神听著楼上传来的哭声或呜咽声。

67. The little dog whimpered when I tried to bath it.

我给小狗洗澡时,它低声悲嗥。

68. The little dog whimpered when I tried to bath it

我设法给小狗洗澡时, 它悲嗥起来。

69. To weep or whimper lightly with spasmodic congestion of the nose.

抽泣:用力地抽动鼻子来低声哭泣或哭诉。

70. Then he gave a silly little squeal followed by a whimper.

接着就发出一声尖叫,然后是一阵的呜咽。

71. Sunday night goes out with a whimper rather than a bang. Still,it's supposed to be a day of rest.

星期天的夜晚平平淡淡地过去了,但大家还是认为它够得上一个休息日。

72. Jessica began to whimper softly, and Susan took her from Dad's arms.

杰西卡突然哭了起来,苏珊把她从爸爸的怀里抱起来。

73. Koppel entered and was flabbergasted when his patient took his pineapple juice without a whimper.

柯柏走了进来,看见他的病人毫无怨言地喝下菠萝汁,惊奇得目瞪口呆。

74. Under these circumstances, the mountains and rivers in a whimper, Greenfield in the wail, under the dark clouds over China in the difficult road.

此情此景,山河在呜咽,松涛在哀泣,乌云笼罩下的中国在艰难的行进。

75. Not with a bang but a whimper Lehman Brothers looks headed into liquidation.

残酷的清算命运似乎正等着这家老字号投行。

76. When the mother deer saw what had happened to her baby, she whimpered and cried, and licked her baby's wound with her tongue.

母鹿看到它的孩子被射伤后,一边呜咽哀叫,一边用舌头去舔小鹿的伤口。

77. " Qing-jao whimpered.

清照呜咽着。

78. Then Kenobi flexed his hips and retreated nearly all the way out of her body, tearing a whimper from her lips.

然后克诺比翘起他的屁股,几乎把整根都从她体内拔了出来,让她不禁抽泣了一声。

79. The dog whimpered in the corner.

狗在墙角低声哀呜。

80. Mattie whimpered,"Uncle Dave, I was so scared!"

玛蒂抽噎着说:“戴夫叔叔,我真怕啊

英语宝典
考试词汇表